Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ranger Game


My sister, Elise, Graduated with her LVN from Nursing school in May...instead of having a party or celebration for her she wanted to go a Rangers game. So we all loaded up one Saturday and went to a game. We went to a 2:00 game so it was pretty hot but we had a great time. This is a the view from our seats. (Mom said next time we will get seats in the shade!)
The kids started running around so we decided to take them to the Kids Zone play area for a while. They all got Texas tattoos...the boys were so proud!


Since Amber lives in Denton now...she met up with us and went to the game also. Willie was a little out numbered by all the girls but he was a good driver for us. :)
Here is a picture an old lady took of us with my phone...obviously she was shaking...LOL
Me and my little man before the game!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I wish I would have known about the Kid Zone! Ha! My bunch could have used a good dose of that a few weeks ago! ;) They aren't the biggest Rangers fans yet...but one day, by golly, they will be!! ;)

Cute, cute, pictures! Willie sure was out numbered! Ha!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers