Thursday, April 12, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

We haven't had professional family pictures done since Parker was 3 months old so I figured it was time to get some done. Time just seems to fly by and the idea is always in the back of my mind but it never moves up on the list of things to do. I had our sweet friend Jane take them again. She did such a great job with the kids last time and she is very reasonable so she was the first person to pop in my head when I wanted to get these done. Here are just a few of the 200 pictures she took of us...LOL
















I know I haven't posted in like forever but I will try to get better....


GOD BLESS, Jennifer

2 comments:

Dom and Trey said...

Your family is precious. Great pictures!

Kim said...

Great pictures! And yes, Parker is growing up...seems like they SHOULD be 3 months old still. :) Precious family...

Love you!
Kim

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers