Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!!

Christmas is by far my favorite holiday...especially since I have kids. All the fun things that are going on, family around all the time, and decorations!
Parker is really enjoying the christmas time this year...Last year he still really didn't grasp what was going on. This year he talks about Santa Claus (which he likes from a distance), the christmas tree, and the lights on the houses (he calls them christmas tree lights). He is so excited about everything.
Last Saturday Willie and I went to our small group christmas dinner and my mother-in-law watched the kids for us. She sent a text to me with this picture...I thought it was pretty cute. Not sure where they took it but I am thinking Mr. Gatti's since that's where she took them to eat.



Here are the kids stockings this year...I picked them up at a local boutique type place...I thought they were so cute.

And here is our Christmas tree...since we got new furniture this year there isn't much extra room but we made it work. Hopefully by next Christmas we will be in a new house (bigger!).


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers