Monday, October 24, 2011

Haley 8 Parker 2

Well both of our kids have gotten a year older since my last post. October is a stressful and exciting month for us. Parker and Haley's birthday are only 5 days apart so this mom goes nuts trying to plan two birthday parties!
Haley's party was Oct. 1st. We invited all of our family and her girl friends from school to out house. We rented an 18ft water slide and let the girls go crazy! Haley said it was the best birthday ever. (she says that every year) We had a great time!


Here is my 8 year old!




We had Parker's party on Oct. 15th at the Southern Hills Church playground. Love this place! Its free and they have tables and trash cans. Makes it a lot easier on me! We did a Mickey Mouse birthday and all the little ones had a great time. Parker was pretty shy because of all the people and attention but he warmed up once we opened presents.


Here is my 2 year old!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh they are growing up so fast. I wish time would slow down. Haley was not even a year when we started going to Westgate. Whew! Anyhow, hope yall are doing well. I will email you later, but I have to tell you that your thoughts and comments on our blog over the past few months have been so sweet and kind and your genuine spirit has very much touched me. Thank you again for being a friend and for loving our family.

Anonymous said...

love to get her bikini off, on her knees sucking me off until I fill her mouth, turn her around, grab her hips and my c--k goes up her tight, sweet arse, LOVE how tight a little girls back door is the first time, I had my daughters at 6, her p---y at 9 and I f---ed her until 18 but it was best when she was young, she is expecting in 2 months.......fresh p---y

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers