Monday, May 16, 2011

Miranda Lambert




Back in March they announced that Miranda Lambert would be coming to Abilene in April for a concert. I am a pretty big fan of her. I love her music and listen to it daily. She has a personality a lot like mine and grew up in Texas. I mentioned to Willie a few times that she was coming and it would be cool if we could go but nothing much else was ever said about it. A week before the concert a good friend of mine messaged me that she had 2 tickets and wanted to know if I would go with her. Of course I was excited and told her that I would talk to Willie about it and let her know. Well that afternoon my mom dropped by to give us a card for our Wedding Anniversary (which isn't until May 17th). Anyways she got us 2 tickets to the concert...of course Willie already knew about b/c they had talked about it behind my back. I was so excited all week. The tickets we got were pretty good seats. We were on the very top row but pretty close to the stage.
The concert was great. A little loud for a country music concert but I think they just over did the guitars and base. We both had headaches afterwards but I would go again. Most of Abilene was there I think so we saw lots of people we knew and our friends. It was a great date night. (which doesn't happen often)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad yall had a fun time! I heard it was a great night and lots of people enjoyed it. What a nice surprise! ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers