Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow pictures

We stayed home for 4 days straight last week just like the rest of Abilene. I don't ever remember seeing this much snow in Abilene in my life time. I loved that the kids were going to get to play outside in the snow but unfortunately it was just too cold. We did go out the first day for about 5 minutes to get pictures but we soon rushed back in b/c of the cold.
Here are the pictures we took.






Yes we got cabin fever just like everyone else. I love being home with the kids but I am not cut out to be a stay at home mom. I have to get out and go places (spend money...LOL) Thats why I work. By Friday night we were waiting under the carport for Willie to come pick us up after he got off work to take us to dinner and run some errands.
I am thankful for the time I got to spend with my kids but I was looking forward to coming back to work on Monday!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers