Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We had an awesome Labor Day Weekend even though it started out pretty bad. I got off work early on Friday and took Parker to the doctor because miss silvia said he had been screaming all day. Of course he had an ear infection so we got started on an antibiotic and took it easy Friday night. He seemed to feel a little better on Saturday but me and him stayed home and napped while Daddy and Haley went out to the Chili cookoff in Buffalo Gap.

Sunday evening we went out to my mom & dad's for some steak! Couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to have a good meal. We had a great time watching the boys play and chatting.

Monday was Willie's birthday (the big 27) but he had to work for a little while that morning so me and the kids did laundry and cleaned up the house while we waited for him to get off then we loaded up and headed out to Nan & Pawp's farm for some brisket for lunch. The whole family showed up so we had a good time as always.

I did actually get my camera out and play with it a little. I figured out how to change the setting to black in white (only took me 9 months) LOL. I don't have a lot of time to sit and play with it enough to figure out all the unique things it can do but my pictures are looking a little better. Here are a few from the weekend.

Parker (almost 11 months)

Haley (almost 7 yrs old)

Parker & Daddy getting in an afternoon nap.

Carter (10 months) always cheezin!

Both of the boys talking to the dogs.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That picture of Carter smiling is so cute! Ha! Anyhow, both Parker and Haley are getting sooo big! I will have to see the size diff between JK and P tomorrow at church! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers